Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments:
Platelet rich plasma, often referred to as PRP, is derived from your own blood and has many applications in aesthetics. Platelet Rich Plasma contains your own concentrated blood platelets, growth factors and cytokines. These stimulate a healing response in the body. Using your own PRP is a safe and natural treatment, and can be a nice alternative to or adjunctive treatment with dermal fillers. PRP treatments have very little downtime and are safe for all skin types. A series of treatments are typically recommended. We always suggest making sure you are well hydrated before any blood draw.
- Hair Regrowth Treatment – stimulates hair follicles to treat thinning hair and hair loss on the scalp and eyebrows
- PRP Micro-needling Facial – Combined PRP and micro-needling for face, neck, chest, hands, scars
- PRP Face Lift – Dermal fillers and PRP injections combined for full face rejuvination
- PRP Injections – under eye area, temples and wrinkles
- Female Sexual Rejuvenation Shot – Improves libido and sexual stimulation, improves stress urinary incontinence, increases lubrication, tissue rejuvenation
- Male Sexual Rejuvenation Shot – Improves strength and duration of erection, decreases recovery time between erections, increases sensitivity and size
- PRP Breast Lift – PRP injections stimulate adipocytes (fat cells) in the breasts, enhances cleavage, adds fullness to the upper curve of the breast, improves puckered appearance of breast implants. PRP injections can also restore nipple sensitivity lost due to breast enhancement surgery.
- PRP Vaginal Lift – For women – Dermal fillers and PRP injections combined to restore lost fullness in the vulva.